I. Definition of Product
The network local data management platform is a set of intelligent management system which automatically releases and audits the key business data of the equipment of the whole network. It was planned by the Network Department of the Group in a unified manner and deployed in each province in a unified manner. Phase I has completed the level-2 distribution and audit management of the data of data bureaus (number section, SMS, MMS, WAP data). Phase II has completed the automatic audit and production function for the routing data of DSN equipment of the core EPC network.
Scenario 1:Level-2 release and audit of data bureaus
When the Monternet SMS, industry SMS, MMS, and number sections and other business data need to apply for access to the network or a change; the Network Department of the Group or the administrator of each provincial network management center completes the automatic release and verification of network equipment through the NDMP platform; the tracking of the results and process of data release and loading; replace the original manual process.
Scenario 2: Automatic audit and production of DNS data of EPC network
Each provincial network management center conducts the operation of addition, deletion and modification of the routing parameters of MME/SGSN equipment of the core EPC network; provincial administrators complete automatic inspection of the DNS data of EPC network by logging onto the platform and cover the updated routing data of DNS equipment. The headquarters administrators monitor the matching degree of the DNS data documents in the whole network.
1. 2-level network structure; deployed in a unified edition in the whole network;
2. With a set of standard specifications compatible with all the network equipment manufacturers, the interface combined commissioning only needs to cover by the manufacturers. It does not need to be done separately in each province, which helps save labor costs and facilitates the launch of products;
3. Intelligent distribution and release of various data; intelligent collection and assembly of DNS data of EPC network;
1. The network local data standardization check;
2. All standard data can be checked and all standard data transition history can be traced;
3. The network local data release process and results can be traced;
4. 2-level local data task release processing reminders; data release abnormality warning;
5. The network equipment local data consistency is checked on a regular basis; the different data analysis report is provided;
6. Intelligent collection and assembly of DNS data of EPC network; generate the standard DNS data file according to the form of each province;
7. The network DNS file matching is monitored and the file covers the value for judgment;
8. Statistics of the POOL rate of the network DNS routing data and equipment.
1. There are 17 types of data and 5 types of equipment which have been included in the management. The number of equipment covered by the network is about 450;
2. There are 3 types of equipment whose DNS data of EPC network have been included in the management. The number of the management equipment in the pilot provinces is about 260;
3. The data volume managed by the system is about 5 million records; the current average weekly data release volume is 3 batches; it takes 30 minutes to complete data verification once;
4. It takes 30 minutes to complete an inspection of all the equipment of DNS data of EPC network. It is advisable to inspect 3 times a day.
1. Compatible with all data specifications, it meets the interface requirements of local data of all gateway equipment of data;
2. The unified version in the whole network, 2-level network interfaces, and regular maintenance in each province make it convenient to be launched online, with low functional transformation cost.
3. Reuse MISC network advantages, with natural network connections with various types of gateway equipment;
NDMP Phase I data bureau’s data project has been deployed in 31 provinces and the headquarters. So far, it has gained normal access to business in 22 provinces. Jiangsu, Jiangxi, Henan, and Sichuan have seen the best effect.
NDMP Phase II Project EPC Network DNS has completed the pilot work and has been put into use in May in Jiangsu, Sichuan, and Jiangxi. The pilot work has currently been extended to Inner Mongolia, Fujian, Guangxi, Anhui, Hunan, Hubei, Shanghai and other provinces and municipalities.
NDMP Phase III is discussing the solutions about the SID data of unified payment through traffic access and EC data of organizational MMS of the industry.